Owner and award winning Interior Designer Sharon Flatley provides each client with unsurpassed customized design services based on their unique needs, style and budget. Her design expertise in Residential Interiors in addition to her superb client communication skills makes her one of the most recognized and respected kitchen and bathroom design professionals in the country. Her services include:
- detailed architectural blueprints
- detailed product specification based on the aesthetics , function and budget of the project (e.g cabinets, appliances, tile, flooring, countertop material , faucets & fixtures, etc)
- project consultation (including purchasing and coordination with clients, contractors and artisans in order to maintain the integrity and intent of the Master Design)
- selection of the color schemes, finishes, and accessories to put the finishing touches in any home.
About Sharon Flatley CMKBD, ASID, RID
Sharon Flatley has specialized in custom kitchen and bathroom design for most of her career. Her credentials:
- Sharon holds the highest accreditation awarded by the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) as a Certified Master Kitchen and Bath Designer (CMKBD).
- Is Registered by the Texas Board of Architectural Examiners as an Interior Designer (RID)
- Is a Professional Member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
Her exceptional and innovative designs have won several prestigious national and regional awards for design excellence including being a 3x Sub-Zero/Wolf Kitchen Design Contest Territory winner. Most recently, she received:
- 2015 ASID (American Society of Interior Designers) Legacy of Design Award Winner for Best Kitchen
- 2015 and 2014 Best of Houzz Service awards
- 2014 ASID Dallas Design Ovation 1st Place winner for Best Kitchen
- 2013 ASID Dallas Design Ovation 1st Place winner for Best Master Bathroom
Much like a road map, a detailed and well thought out design plan is absolutely critical in maintaining the direction as well as integrity and budget of any home project.