Words of Praise
- “Sharon Flatley is a wonderful designer who is easy to work with. She is collaborative and creative with a great sense of style. She helped us with our house remodel which focused on the creating a new kitchen, laundry room and additional den. She understood what we wanted, the style we liked, and gave us great ideas and suggestions to make our “new” home exactly like we wanted it. She is calm under pressure and gets the job done. She is a great design professional and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a designer in Dallas to help with a remodel or new construction. She has great vision and attention to detail. I look forward to hiring her on our next phase!”-DWitte
- “We’ve had the pleasure of working with Sharon Flatley on multiple remodels of our home, including kitchen, 2 baths and a living space. Her designs exceed our expectations. She provided professional drawings and assisted with various selections. She is very knowledgeable, professional, customer & detail-oriented”.– A. Scott
- “Sharon Flatley is an extraordinary designer. She came into my home after I had struggled on the design concept for my kitchen cupboards and other cabinetry work. She evaluated my home, the style and budget and came up with a wonderful design incorporating the shape of my gothic window into the cabinet design. She also took on other design projects in my home and provided valuable input during the building process. Most recently she has worked on a church remodel project reinventing the cabinet design for a Sacristry and Vestry. The style was much different and more contemporary lines than my home. Again, she developed a great and functional design — always remembering that cabinets should be functional as well as beautiful. She worked patiently as multiple people gave input and developed the best design for the style and space. Sharon is very professional and efficient. I would highly recommend her on any home or commercial project”. – L. Fink
- “It is a pleasure for me to recommend Sharon Flatley. She redesigned two bathrooms for us in a 20 plus year old home. She had great ideas and incorporated those ideas with our wishes; we could not be more pleased with the quality of her work – first class! Sharon was very professional and maintained a hands-on approach to the project from start to finish. I would not hesitate to use her in future projects” – S. Posey
- “When my wife wanted to redo our kitchen she was able to find a professional who transformed her idea into reality. That professional was Sharon Flatley. Without a doubt, the help we received was needed and appreciated. Sharon was able to utilize our space to the fullest plus add design and a classic look that is truly the envy of all our friends. We love hosting dinner parties in our home now, thanks to Sharon’s professional expertise” – L. Griffis
- “We decided, when we moved in two years ago, to completely gut the old kitchen. Everything went and we started from scratch! Sharon drew the plans, knew who to contact regarding the cabinets, showed us samples, and worked with our contractor hand-in-hand. She was a delight to work with and prevented many potential problems from occurring. Her follow-up after the job also impressed us! Her experience and confidence translated into a kitchen of our dreams. By the way, Better Homes and Gardens Kitchen and Design magazine will feature our kitchen!” -F. Jones, Ph.D.